The Jury met and reviewed the shortlist last week; five winners were selected after a through, rigorous judging process.
The winners will be announced at the AAAA’s, in Hobart, March 20 2014.
A number of you have been asking for feedback, we cant enter into an individual conversation with each of you, however an outline of what the jury are looking for is below.
The prize will be awarded to five emerging architects or graduates on the basis of their individual contributions to;
- Architectural practice
- Design excellence
- And community involvement
It is desired that the winning entrants:
- will have held a significant responsibility on a variety of projects
- will have demonstrated a strong contribution to their practice and the architectural industry
- will have displayed exceptional; creative and critical thinking in relation to their projects
- may have contributed to architectural education through tutoring or mentoring
- may have been considered or nominated for design awards, prizes or competitions
- will have shown leadership within the profession
- will have been involved in Institute and/or community activities